Collection of Information
• In General: We may collect Personal Information that can identify you such as your name, phone number, mailing address, email address and other information that does not identify you. When you provide Personal Information through our website, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
• Information you provide: We may collect and store any Personal Information you enter on our website or provide to us by phone or in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, shipping/billing address, email address, and telephone number, and if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information), in addition to transactional data that we may retain. We also may request information about your interests and activities, your gender, age and occupation, your opinion about products and services we offer, and other demographic information.
• Information from other sources: We may also periodically obtain both Personal Information and non-personal information about you from business partners, contractors and other third parties and add it to our account information or other information we have collected. Examples of information that we may receive include: updated delivery and address information, purchase history, and additional demographic information.
• Information about others: We may also collect and store Personal Information about other people that you provide to us. If you use our GLORYshop Website to send others (friends, relatives, colleagues, etc.) a product as a gift, information that may interest them, we may store your Personal Information, and the Personal Information of each such recipient.
• Information collected automatically: We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit our GLORYshop Website. This information may include your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (refer to "Cookie(s)" below), and the referring website address.
Method of Collection of the Personal Information
GSI collects Personal Information from the users of our GLORYshop Website in a number of ways. These include the following:-
• Subscriptions to our free newsletters, which include updates, special offers and promotions from GSI's various entities, subsidiaries, and affiliates;
• Participation in contests and sweepstakes;
• Registrations for individual accounts or profiles;
• Purchases of merchandise, magazine subscriptions, streaming pay-per-view events, and transactions where home delivery is required;
• E-mail transmitted via various links on our websites.
The use of any of these methods is entirely optional and voluntary. Nevertheless, if you do not provide the Personal Information requested, we may elect to not make the related services available for your use. If you send us an e-mail in which you disclose Personal Information, we will use it to discuss the subject of your correspondence and, if appropriate, share it with other interested parties (such as manufacturers of merchandise you have purchased from a website).
Use of Information
General Information: We may use information that we collected about you to:
• deliver the products and services that you have requested;
• manage your account and provide you with customer support;
• perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
• communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or other third parties;
• develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other sites;
• manage our business; and
• perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Financial Information: We may use your financial information or payment method to process payment for any purchases made on our GLORYshopWebsite, or by phone, fax or mail, to enrol you in the discount, rebate, and other programs in which you elect to participate, to pre-qualify you for credit card and other offers that you might find of interest, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
With Whom We Share Your Information
We do not share your Personal Information with others except as indicated herein or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to Opt-Out of having your Personal Information shared. We may share your Personal Information with:
• Authorized Service Providers: We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, delivering packages, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our GLORYshop Website functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through our website, catalogs, by phone or mail. These service providers may have access to your Personal Information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
• Business Partners: When you make purchases or engage in promotions offered through our GLORYshop Website, catalogs or through our other services, we may share your Personal Information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services, promotions, contests and/or sweepstakes. When you elect to engage in a particular merchant's offer or program, you authorize us to provide your email address and other information to that merchant.
• Direct Mail Partners: From time to time, we may share our postal mailing list with selected providers of goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive mailings from these providers, you can notify us at any time by contacting us by telephone at +441322 687 997 or support@GLORYshop.com
• Other situations. We also may disclose your information:
(i) In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for co-operation from law enforcement or other government agency to establish or exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims, or as otherwise required by law. In such circumstances, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us;
(ii) When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees or others, to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement, or to enforce our GLORYshop Website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies; and
(iii) In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Aggregated and Non-Personal information: We may share aggregated and non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. This aggregated data does not contain any Personal Information. We may also share it with third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our GLORYshop Website, on websites of third parties, or by other means. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis i.e. we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to ourGLORYshop Website and the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any Personal Information and may be used to develop our GLORYshop Website content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
Cookie(s), Locally Shared Objects & Other Technologies
In order to ensure our GLORYshop Website more responsive to the needs of users, our GLORYshop Website employs a standard feature of browser software, called a "Cookie(s)" to assign each user a unique, random number that resides on a user's computer (hard drive).
We use two types of cookies named "Browser Cookie(s)" and "Flash Cookie (s)". Browser Cookie(s) (also known as "HTTP Cookie(s)") are pieces of information that are sent by our GLORYshop Website and stored in your computer's hard drive, which provide you a service by allowing us to recognize your computer to save you from having to re-enter the same data every time you visit our GLORYshop Website. They also allow us and our affiliates and advertising partners to learn how visitors use our GLORYshop Website. This user data is aggregated for tracking purposes primarily by tallying pages viewed throughout our GLORYshop Website and logging Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses, browser types, general geographic origin of access to our GLORYshop Website and similar usage data. Flash cookie(s) (also known as "Locally Shared Objects" or "LSOs") are also used to remember settings and preferences and to track usage. Nevertheless, Flash Cookie(s) are stored differently on your hard drive and are managed through a different interface than the one provided by your web browser. In common, Flash Cookie(s) are more persistent and can store more data that Browser Cookie(s).
The Cookie(s) does not personally identify the user. It merely identifies the computer with which the user accesses our GLORYshop Website. OurGLORYshop Website uses Cookie(s) to help tailor our GLORYshop Website and deliver a more personalized service to you as the user. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself, our GLORYshop Website will not be able to identify your identity, even if a Cookie(s) is assigned to your computer. If you do not want to receive the Browser Cookie(s), you may be able to set your browser to reject them. If you wish to disable or delete Flash Cookie(s), you should consult the help file for your flash application, and/or visit http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html.Nevertheless, if you turn the Cookie(s) off (whether Browser or Flash Cookie(s)), you may not have access to some of our GLORYshopWebsite features and services.
We may use standard internet technology, such as web beacons, pixel tags, local storage and other similar technologies (collectively known as “Other Technologies”), to track your use of our GLORYshop Website. We also may include web beacons in promotional email messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer in our GLORYshop Website to users to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our ecommerce advertising, content, programming or other activities.
[Information collected from these Browser Cookie(s), Flash Cookie(s) and Other Technologies are collectively referred to as “Website Usage Data”.]
In general, features on our websites requiring registration allows you to Opt-Out from receiving updates, special offers, promotions, marketing or other correspondence from either us or our business affiliates or advertising partners. In addition, if after registering, you would no longer like to receive any such information, send an e-mail by clicking support@GLORYshop.com . Indicate your preference to "unsubscribe" and we will remove you from our list. Please be sure to include your name and e-mail address in the e-mail, thus we can remove that information from our list. You will need to send separate e-mails if you are registered for more than one of our features or services.
You may be able to Opt-Out of some advertisers’ placement and use of Cookie(s) on your computer by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) gateway Opt-Out site. However, not all advertisers that are used on our GLORYshop Website participate in the NAI Opt-Out program. Click here for the NAI gateway Opt-Out site.
Children and Special Note to Parents
Our protections for the privacy of children shall include the following:
• We do not knowingly solicit, collect, use or retain any Personal Information, for any purpose whatsoever (including internal or external marketing or promotional purposes), from users of our GLORYshop Website, who are age 12 or younger. In addition, we will delete any records of such Personal Information that come to our attention;
• We do not allow users who we know to be age 12 or younger to be listed in any directory of registered users, to participate in any of our chat services to register for contests, sweepstakes, promotions, or newsletters, or to receive direct marketing from our GLORYshop Website or from our third-party affiliates or service or product providers;
• We do not knowingly allow those who are age 12 or younger to register and our GLORYshop Website may employ features and procedures that are intended to help prevent under-age registrations. If we believe that a person who is age 12 or younger has registered with us or set-up a profile, account, or has otherwise violated our age-related requirements for a profile, we will terminate that registration and will undertake commercially reasonable efforts to delete any Personal Information we have obtained, including all content from any profile or account. Notwithstanding the above, we may retain a copy of the deleted content (if required) for law enforcement and regulatory purposes and to protect our GLORYshop Website and/or GSI.
• In the event your child (age 12 or younger) has provided us with Personal Information and/or is receiving access to certain features or services, including marketing communications, the parents shall notify us by e-mail by clicking here. We will endeavor to delete this Personal Information and/or discontinue your child's access to the related features or services.
Worldwide Transfers and Processing of Personal Information
All the Personal Information that we collect at our GLORYshop Website is transferred to, and accessed from, jurisdictions including the United States. By using this website and/or by submitting Personal Information to our GLORYshop Website, you consent to having your information transferred to, and accessed from, any location worldwide, including the United States. You also consent to having your Personal Information processed and maintained in any location worldwide, including the United States. You acknowledge that other jurisdictions may have laws that are different than the law of your home country.
Security Personal Information
We take commercially reasonable physical, administrative and technical precautions to keep your Personal Information secure, including the use of Transport Layer Security technology (formerly referred to as secure socket layer technology (SSL) technology) to help protect the transmission of Payment Information and other Personal Information you provide in connection with our services as well as purchases, paid subscriptions or other similar transactions.
Access/Correct/Update/Delete Personal Information
In the event you wish to know and/or enquire what Personal Information our GLORYshop Website has concerning you, send an e-mail to support@GLORYshop.com We will be in contact with you (by e-mail or otherwise) to verify your identity and provide you the information you have requested.
In the event you wish to correct, update or delete your Personal Information, including providing a new e-mail address, send an e-mail at support@GLORYshop.com. Please be reminded to include your old e-mail address.
Notwithstanding the above, any information that has been posted by you as a comment, gallery, or forum entry cannot be deleted by you. OurGLORYshop Website reserves the right to delete any user generated content that it determines is no longer of relevance to the community, to free up memory or for any other reason on its absolute discretion.
We may provide areas on our GLORYshop Website where you can post reviews of our products. Such postings are governed by our Terms and Conditions of Use. In addition, such postings may appear on other websites or when searches are executed on the subject of your posting. We shall not have control on who reads your posting or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post. Thus, you are cautioned to exercise your discretion with respect to your personal information. Once you have posted your information, you will not be able to edit or delete such information.
By utilizing our GLORYshop Website, you are consenting to the use of Website Usage Data as herein described, including but not limited to the processing of any of your Personal Information and included in the data you provide.
• Via e-mail at email@example.com
• You may also contact at us by telephone at: +441322 687 997
• Via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
• You may also contact at us by telephone at: +441322 687 997